Welcome To Tula Makeovers!

Hi there!
i'm Georgia, the owner of Tula Makeovers! My stardoll account is TulaFlower. Just contact me on my guestbook for a makeover!
I specialize in doll makeup and jewelry, but i also do commissions of clothes and suite makeovers. and best of all you DO NOT have to give me your password. All you have to is ask, and then i will post a picture of your makeover on this site. For now, they are absolutely FREE! so get yours while you canm,
much love, Georgia!♥

PS. i will also be running competitions, with stardollar prizes!

TREYTRYERTY

 Whoa, confoosing name :S
lol:)
well, this is treytryerty, and she was reccomended to me by Lizzie3798.
So, lizzie asked me to give her a makeover, so i did, and she had LOADS of makeup:D
i might start a makeup competition:P
i will.

so, here is her before:
She had dark hair, and i thought it suited her, but i changed it to red.  
i used a smokey eye, and blended it out to a coral-y color.
i made her cheeks a bit more rosy, and this worked well with the pink/red hair:] i also kept a nude lip, because the eyes were quite dramatic:)

even if your not treytryerty you can try to copy this , or i can log on and do it for you.
here is a link to her awesome suite, make sure to rate and comment!

you can ask me in my gb if you want a makeover:]

yayaya!
-Georgia♥



No comments:

Post a Comment