Welcome To Tula Makeovers!

Hi there!
i'm Georgia, the owner of Tula Makeovers! My stardoll account is TulaFlower. Just contact me on my guestbook for a makeover!
I specialize in doll makeup and jewelry, but i also do commissions of clothes and suite makeovers. and best of all you DO NOT have to give me your password. All you have to is ask, and then i will post a picture of your makeover on this site. For now, they are absolutely FREE! so get yours while you canm,
much love, Georgia!♥

PS. i will also be running competitions, with stardollar prizes!

crazyprincess65

Hello Again!, This is getting popular :3
So, i had crazyprincess65 this time:) she is gorgeous:D
in her before pic, i was getting the goth/emo/scene vibe, so i kinda kept with the monochrome look:)

I darkened her hair, because i think it added a lot of depth to her look, and i accessorized with glittery things, and face stickers:D 
I kept her piercings in the same place, cos irl, thats what you do:P

Well, i think shes absolutely stunning, and i had great fun with this one:)
Here is a link to her fabby suite, and leave her a nice comment and a 5/5:D
Even if your not crazyprincess65, you can try this yourself, or i will log onto your account and do it for you:)
dont be afraid to ask for a makeover in my gb:D

yayaya!
-Georgia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment