Welcome To Tula Makeovers!

Hi there!
i'm Georgia, the owner of Tula Makeovers! My stardoll account is TulaFlower. Just contact me on my guestbook for a makeover!
I specialize in doll makeup and jewelry, but i also do commissions of clothes and suite makeovers. and best of all you DO NOT have to give me your password. All you have to is ask, and then i will post a picture of your makeover on this site. For now, they are absolutely FREE! so get yours while you canm,
much love, Georgia!♥

PS. i will also be running competitions, with stardollar prizes!

Lizzie3798

Yay! I got a client, and didnt even need to ask:P
so, this is Lizzie3798, and its royalty again!
She is actually STUNNING already, but if i get a request, i'll do it;)

I love her short, dark hair, but i like to do drastic changes, so i went long and blonde! i added a single streak in  the fringe, because the color was one of the defaults, and a bit boring. i used sandy colors on the eyes, to match the hair in quite a natural look, and did britght pink lips, to stand out, because i think they are her best feature:D

So, like ususal, anyone can try and copy this, or i can log on and do it for you.
here is a link to her AMAZING suite, make sure to rate and comment!

And again, dont be afraid to ask!

yayaya!
-Georgia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment