Welcome To Tula Makeovers!

Hi there!
i'm Georgia, the owner of Tula Makeovers! My stardoll account is TulaFlower. Just contact me on my guestbook for a makeover!
I specialize in doll makeup and jewelry, but i also do commissions of clothes and suite makeovers. and best of all you DO NOT have to give me your password. All you have to is ask, and then i will post a picture of your makeover on this site. For now, they are absolutely FREE! so get yours while you canm,
much love, Georgia!♥

PS. i will also be running competitions, with stardollar prizes!

APOLOGIES, RAIN, AND SUNNY WHEELBARROWS.

First Off, SO SORRY TO READERS FOR NOT POSTING!
I've been down my dads best friends lake, camping with the fam:)
twas' fun, we went to a street fayre, and everyone was dressed up in stupid victorian clothes. i was just in my wellies & work gear;)
they left loads of straw in the horse field, which the horses can't eat, so i must have wheelbarrowed that up and down a hill about 100 times. took us hours,
anyways, SUMMER HOLIDYS:D

lots of love, gee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment