Welcome To Tula Makeovers!

Hi there!
i'm Georgia, the owner of Tula Makeovers! My stardoll account is TulaFlower. Just contact me on my guestbook for a makeover!
I specialize in doll makeup and jewelry, but i also do commissions of clothes and suite makeovers. and best of all you DO NOT have to give me your password. All you have to is ask, and then i will post a picture of your makeover on this site. For now, they are absolutely FREE! so get yours while you canm,
much love, Georgia!♥

PS. i will also be running competitions, with stardollar prizes!

princess_marima

This is the beautiful princess_marima, my first client!:D yay!
as you can see, she was gorgeous before:)

I toned down her hair, and made it blonde, and used candy colors for her makeup, pinks & purples, and added a touch of sexy with some smokey black! LOL, 'a touch of sexy':L i make myself laugh:)


She is GORGEOUS! 
You can recreate this makeover yourself:)
If you want a makeover yourself, dont be afraid to ask in my gb:D
here is a link to her suite, leave her 5/5:D

Yayaya!
-Georgia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment