Welcome To Tula Makeovers!

Hi there!
i'm Georgia, the owner of Tula Makeovers! My stardoll account is TulaFlower. Just contact me on my guestbook for a makeover!
I specialize in doll makeup and jewelry, but i also do commissions of clothes and suite makeovers. and best of all you DO NOT have to give me your password. All you have to is ask, and then i will post a picture of your makeover on this site. For now, they are absolutely FREE! so get yours while you canm,
much love, Georgia!♥

PS. i will also be running competitions, with stardollar prizes!

BEGGING YOU!

OMG, im begging you to reccommend to your friends, put me in your presentation, follow the blog, and comment ect.
i have tried to start up stardoll blogs countless times, and failed, so please, for me♥
i know how hard it is to do this, so i will set up advertising spots for your dolls, for your blogs, for anything you want, and the first 4 will be free! 

yayaya!
-Georgia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment